Sunday, April 24, 2011

Interesting . . .

Such a strange advertisement:


Hmmm . . . I found this quite strange. However, I also found it hilarious. What an excellent way to advertise a nose hair clipper! Making this billboard and providing electrical wires out of each nostril is ingenious. It is, obviously, an extremely catchy ad. 

When I saw this, at first I was disturbed. But, after looking at it, I realized there is truly no better way to advertise a nose hair clipper. This type of product is extremely odd and slightly disgusting. Therefore, especially in our society, there is no better way to handle this than to make a joke out of it. Because this is a hilarious advertisement, I would be more willing to buy this appliance. Nose hair scissors are actually important for men. They are necessary – very necessary. And. there is no better way than to make a joke out of it, since it is hilarious already within itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment