Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Advertisements Are Just Hilarious . . .

This advertisement, by CAT,  made me laugh. Often, I am affected by ads that are inflicted with emotions that entail sentiment and sadness. However, this ad really struck me in the fact that the idea of flying on top of an airplane is absolutely ludicrous. Even though I feel as though I may have to ride on top of the airplane if I'm late to catch my flight, I still find this advertisement extremely hilarious. 

Honestly, this ad just makes me want to take trains even more. Often times, trains take off later than planes do. Taking a train is much more relaxes than riding on a plan. There is no security check; there is not even a luggage check. I think this ad does justice to taking a train over a plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment